Journal entry 8

Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and I this time of the year to reflect on my life and how things have changed. This year was undoubtably the craziest year, I’ve experienced in my life and it made me more humble. The corona virus has made me thankful that I am young and healthy. Many people won’t be able to celebrate this day with family and friends due to covid restriction, so I’d like to take the time to be able to appreciate that I am able to spend with with my parents and siblings. I experienced a drastic shift in my life from high school to college. College has certainly made me more studious and more educated oriented to do better and teach me valuable skills like time management, and taking good notes. This class has also made me a better writer and drafter, I learned how to write papers using researching, drafting, and revising skills. It taught me how to write a memo, which I never really understood was about until I wrote one. Even though, this year has been hard, I am grateful for all the things I have in life and cherish the lesson I learned from this hard time.